TO REPORT A LEAK...
363-1752 (nights/weekends) Natural Gas is odorless and adding a chemical
called "captan" gives gas its "rotten egg" smell.
Your senses can help you discover a gas leak.
SIGHT.... See flame in appliance see if working properly.
TOUCH.... Feel if burner is overheating or cold may indicate trouble.
HEARING.... Hear if flame sounds unusually noisy may indicate burner problems.
If you think you smell gas you should:
a. NOT light any matches or other flame.
b. NOT turn any switches on or off.
(Electrical switches may produce sparks)
c. Notify gas department: 363-1752 or call 911
d. If the odor seems strong, evacuate the premises.